Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't worry hubby

Reasons my hubby shouldn't be worried what I blog about that might pertain to him:

#1 All women discuss their hubbies and I will endeavor to do so in a positive fashion (although sometimes funny is just plain funny). It's healthy to be able to laugh at one's self.

#2 I really, really love him and don't want anything to be used against me in future arguments.

#3 He already says that he's only allowed to win one argument a year and he already used his up for 2008.

#4 If I overstep the bounds he will surely hear about it from friends.

#5 If I were to overstep the bounds, he heard it from friends, and was mad about it then who would bring me coffee with just the right amount of creamer when I'm sleepy and grouchy?

#6 I am full of considerably more flaws, fears, regrets and plain ol' stupidity than he.

#7 Did I mention that I love him?

#8 We've finally reached that point in marriage (16 years for us) where flaws are more endearing, no one else would put up with us.

#9 When I say that I really like his gray hair, I really mean it.

#10 I'm in it for better or worse and all that falls in-between.

#11 He might start his own blog (gulp).

No comments: