Monday, March 9, 2009

Longing for the Ocean...

Just looking at the picture I choose to post of the ocean makes me miss it. I miss looking out onto the water. I love the water. I thank God for water. It soothes me.

I need to be soothed. My nerves feel raw and exposed (stress). I need solitude and maybe a good nap. I think that this concept is one that I find hardest to explain to those around me. I NEED alone time. It's not that I don't love or like you. No, I'm not mad at you. Yes, I am ignoring your phone calls, but don't take it personally. I just need time. I need personal space without someone needing or wanting anything from me. I need to unwind the whirlwind in my brain. Life is always so busy that I can't hear my own thoughts.

This week I'm taking a blogging vacation, and hopefully, will enjoy some peace and quiet. Yes, mom, now I know what all the hub-bub was over "peace and quiet."

In the meantime, if you check in and I haven't posted... just take a minute to enjoy the ocean view (pic) and take a deep breath. I'll be back... I promise.

No comments: