Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Sore!

I'm sooo sore. I should know better, but once again, my all or nothing personality got the best of me. I have had IT with this crazy bathroom remodel. It is the project that never ends. I need to have my life back. I need my little spot for my toothbrush and hairdryer away from children. It's almost done, but almost isn't done... and when oh when will it just be done already?

This really does have to do with me being sore. You see, the paint color in the bathroom was going to clash terribly with the bedroom decor. It's been six years, so I decided to match it up. And, well, yesterday I decided it was the day to get it done. I took down wallpaper, Spackled and painted all in one day. I don't do ladders so I climbed up and down off and on a chair a million times over. I stretched, I bent down, I kneeled on hardwood floors all in a manic episode of nesting. I thought my darling hubby was going to kill me when I announced that he would not be able to sleep in his own bed as I was finishing up NO MATTER WHAT.

I awoke early and knocked out the rest... hanging curtains, making up the bed with all new bedding, rearranging the furniture. It looks great! I finished just minutes before I had to be at work. And now, boy can I feel it. Everywhere.

But, did I mention that I'm done?

No comments: