Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Booby Snatch

Friends and family:

I know that this plea will not pertain to any of you (and if it does then please I don't want to know) but I am making an all out plea to women everywhere.....

CAN WE PLEASE DISPENSE WITH THE BOOBY SNATCH!!!!!

Just today, another coworker was subjected to a visual sexual assault. In complete innocence, she asked to see an insurance card. The very well endowed mother proceeded to pull her complete breast from her bra. She then searched the bra for the card and proceeded to hand it to my horrified coworker.

This is not the first time this has happened. In another office, I have personally witnessed a similar incident in which damp, rank money was retrieved for a copay.

This is 2009. Purses are available on nearly every street corner. Seriously, this practice needs to die out. It should be an urban myth by now. Ladies, I implore you... no more booby snatch!

1 comment:

Echo said...

You do not even want to know how many times this has happen in my 25year Retail career also. It's not a pretty picture...