Friday, May 22, 2009

If I Only Had A Brain

I am dragging. There will be no witty post today as my brain is on autopilot. I'm physically, emotionally and spiritually tired. It's the overworked, under rested, too much housework, too many bills to pay, friendships that need tending, laundry that needs washing, garden that needs tending, children that need mothering thing. I know you know what I mean.

It's just for a season. It won't last forever. I'm lowering my standards as not to beat myself up and generally just doing the best that I can. Still, I would trade places with Rip Van Winkle in a New York minute. Was he the one that slept 100 years? Can't really remember right now... perfect example of minimal brain activity. Remember when Winnie the Pooh was called a bear of very little brain? I resemble that remark.

No comments: