Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

You won't find me listening to the forecast. You won't see me all bothered by the "impending doom" coming our way. I'm looking forward to the snow and I almost never say that. But, now I have a secret weapon, one that I will wield with full power!

You see, my hubby purchased a Christmas gift for me. And, this time it's a REAL gift not one with fringe benefits! This is a REAL gift, because I know that if it were just up to him, he wouldn't want it. He would kick it to the curb. But, he loves me and so, the gift. I have it early because while he went to special lengths to pick it out, he didn't really hide it very well. Not that I was snooping or anything, after all, it was in my very own closet.

I am the new, proud owner of my very own electric blanket!!!! Twin sized, so that I don't have to share with anyone. So while others may be dreading the snow, I say, "bring it on!" I will snuggle in all cozy and warm and crank that baby. I see a day of nothing but old Christmas movies and coffee in my very near future. So, thank you hubby! I absolutely LOVE it!

No comments: