Friday, July 24, 2009

Times Are A Changin'

The new school year is approaching with warp-like speed. All the children are winding down with all their vacation plans and all their camps for the summer. The school supply lists are out and the physical appointments are made. I find myself wondering where summer has gone to. It feels like it just began, and yet, here I am smack dab in the middle of planning out our fall.

My job has taken a turn for the better, and as it turns out, its turning into a career after all. Which means that I will have to return to school myself. So between, two homeschoolers and one in public school, and myself, our lives will revolve around schoolwork for a while. Will it even be possible to keep it all straight? I'm starting to question my sanity.

To top all this stress off, I am convinced that I need a chef, a maid and a gardener. Anyone out there willing to work for gratitude alone?

No comments: