Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello March!!!

It's March! It's March! Oh, praise God, it's March! Almost spring!!! I have never been so happy to see a page on the calendar turned. I am in complete and total need for spring to arrive. I live to see the tops of the tulips peek out from underground. I live to actually do that first week of yard clean up. I actually dreamt last night of a porch area with furniture, flowers and twinkling lights that invited a glass of wine in the dark. Summer is my favorite time of year and I plan to enjoy it ...outside.
That's right, I've had it with being stuck in these four walls. I will not be locked into school work on the computer. The freedom of the grill and the garden are beckoning to me. I cannot wait. Before I know it, it will be time for summer camps, fireworks, and a great tan! I'm actually looking forward to swimsuit shopping this season. It figures that one season after I broke down and spent a million dollars on the Miracle Suit that it would not fit anymore. By the way, the miracle that suit promises to deliver... sub par. Oh, well, no worries! Coco butter and one margarita later... no worries. Here's wishing you a happy, warm, no snowflakes in sight, spring!

No comments: